Monday, December 11, 2006

The next hair I'm going to build for myself:

I'm getting bored with the hair out there. Well it's awesome the first time you see it, but then when your favorite designers just keep rehashing each other's styles it makes me sad and bored since once you buy it once it's not like you need another version just slightly different. I went out of the realm of the 6 designers I buy from to a new place and bought a faux hawk. Holy crap, somehow it managed to make me look more clean cut and preppy than usual O.o

When will the crazy anime hair return?!!

So I MUST take action and make my own damn hair it seems...
so for my next hair I'm making Jubei. WOOT
Afro pony tail.
Hells yeah.

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Ru-る said...

Just be careful you don't end up looking like a moogle. XD

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger Noam said...

kupo?

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger Ru-る said...

Now you're being cute just to taunt me. Tease!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home