Monday, December 11, 2006

Egypt Urnash > god

Well as I wrote before, I was burnt out this weekend so when I started my new window display I was like... huh nope, don't want to do it.

So I knew an artist who works in vectors and has a cool noir style and does furries, so I looked her up again and asked her if she'd do a commission for me. She did (for money of course which kinda bothered B and my friends in that "Couldn't you just have done it yourself?!!" way.)

I love it and it was my SL profit money so I consider it an Xmas present to myself. Art by a real illustrator. ^___^
And here it is.


I watermarked it. I might make a shirt from it so I don't want people ripping it. Especially when I paid for it.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

Very slick!

 
At 5:13 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Lubberly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home