Wednesday, December 06, 2006

How do you politely turn down friendship requests?

I'm looking at my SL friends online and there are over 20 on.. I know 3 of them. O_O

The new store is slowly coming along. I have the bones of the sewer, the basement and the main building and stoop. I need to:
-create the alley again
-texture everything (/cry)
-find some textures that I lost... it probably would be in my best interest to finish uploading my textures to my organizer.
-create a billboard
-some neon signs
-a mini bar for upstairs
-I need to properly finish the sewer
-get a TP device to work with the sewer
-possibly re-cut a new backdrop
-Make sure things aren't blinky!!!!!!
-make more textures: caution tape, filth, comics, signs, add Banksy to the graffiti walls, posters...
-Build 4 baby turtles and a ninja rat for the sewer.

It's not turning out like what I originally wanted, but it'll do.

I'll release hair, scarves, gloves, the retro women's shirts and possibly the thigh bag when it's open.

8 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Jingo said...

Take the piss out of the other 7 until they piss off. That way you needn't feel guilty when they block you.

Liking the blog.

http://jingoistic.blogspot.com

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

Ooooo! Can't wait to see it when it's finished! Let me know if there's anything I can help with...I'm not so great at building, but can maybe help with textures. Also, I got a really easy TP thingy at that iThink place (where we got the books... remember?) It allows you to scroll thru pics and TP to different locations.

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I need a simple Up and down TP system, it's not a big leap. You can get down there by falling in the manhole, but flying back up is a biatch.

I really wish Garrett was on. He just built a whole urban sim called Hell's Kitchen. I wanted to see if he could give me ideas.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I take the cowards way out and accept the request then delete it the next time I'm on...

Going forward tho, I've got to just politely refuse them.

I can't wait to see it Noamknickers, lemme know if there's anything I can do to help.

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i think i saw Garret online the other day, very late at night, he went to my store at least 2 times...wonders if it was him, hmmmm im not sure of his last name lol. I bought a great tp thing or..if you want i can give you a simple teleporter script and you set it up. I made a stair in my basement...and its nice and dark cus its underwater...i love that sim!

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Ru-る said...

Four baby turtles and rat guarantees your build "forthewin." At least, I think that's the technical term.

 
At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww you're putting four turtles and a rat in the sewer. *sings* GO MIKEY AND LEO! haha

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

YAY I can't WAIT for the hair :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home