Saturday, September 26, 2009
Second Life alias: Noam "Danger" Sprocket
Store: Gritty Kitty
Bio: Noam was born in Feb 2006 spontaneously. He spent most of that year being a pain in the ass twat. 2007 proved to be better times, having moved to Koreshan and made some hat everyone and their grandma bought. Then he got really into smack, not the drug but the breakfast cereal, sugar smacks... mmm. Then stuff happened and things where great. Then more stuff happened and it's shitty again. I think cryolife might be karmic retribution for 2006.
OnRez Store:Buy stuff? Gifts
- offlineyness extrended this weekend
- Happy 3 day weekend
- FESTIVALE POOP HUNT
- Skybox: Into the woods
- STARLUST PANTY RAID
- New things! I bring to you new things!!
- WARNING: I am offline
- Nom nom nom
- Hair: Faders
- Summer Choice 2009!!
Store Policy and Peeves
- If I'm offline, send me a notecard with your name, the item name, the date you bought it and most importantly the transaction # and you will get super speedy service as soon as I accept the note. Failure to do any of that means you have to wait.
- If your notecard starts off by calling me a thief because you paid for something and it was never delivered, please take a second to close your eyes and picture me. Sitting at my desk and pantomiming strangling you. Never do I stroke my Snidley Whiplash mustache and go "HOHO, For I have stolen another 25 cents from someone on the internet! My dastardly deeds know no bounds!" And then cackle madly. The asset server sucks. Just give me the trans # and I will fix it.
- Items that are NO MOD, will forever be no mod. Please try the demos
- I will gladly send gifts of no transfer items if it's not a hugenormous list. There is no additional cost.
- No Refunds or exchanges on NO TRANSFER items. This means hair. Please be sure that you are purchasing the correct style and color before you commit to buying.
- Lying about transactions, using someone else's Trans #s, saying you bought more than you did etc, will result in banning. And if it's funny, I may tell other people about it too. :-D You've been warned.
- I don't do customs, but I do take suggestions. If I get inspired by your suggestion I will send you the item I make for free. Please when suggesting stuff put your avatar name on a notecard with any reference pictures as I have a shitty memory.
- I don't make little kid clothes.
- I do not speak any other language than English. If you do not speak English, then you probably can't understand any of this policy and I look forward to your nonsensical IMs and threats on my life.
- I can only do resizes if I have time. I don't usually. :( Sorry. Honest to blog, if I have free time, I will help you out. If it's an easy issue, I will try to walk you through it.
- Until Linden labs gets rid of the NOTES sections of profiles, I track all correspondences with customers through that. If you were a dick to me 6 months ago for no good reason and you're hoping I forgot by now, hahahahaha. Silly face. I love taking notes.
- I'm not looking for models.
- I don't want to give you $10,000 linden to put on a fashion show.
- I'm not looking for rental spots at the moment. When I am, I am looking for places that: have nice builds, don't have to do with nekos, and have a rental rate closer to L$1 to 1prim.
- If Second Life ever fucks up your PERMS and makes mod objects no mod, I will replace them. If it's trans, send me back the broken parts. If it's no trans, TP to the shop when I'm on and just show me you own it. (Snapshots do not = ownership)
- I do not replace items for people who got their accounts banned. I do not give items to alts either. Just don't get banned. How hard can that be?
- The only people who should be offended by this list are the people who commit these atrocities and therefore deserve to be offended. If you are just a chill costumer who does your thing without rocking my boat, then I love you X a billion.