Thursday, August 06, 2009

WARNING: I am offline


Windows Vista decided that second life was bad and deleted it from my system. Either my computer is telling me that I should take some time and spend it outside or with my boyfriend, or it's got a virus and it's just being a dick.

Assuming #2, last night I reformatted my computer and installed Windows 7. It took from when I got home at 7pm to 1am. I had to back everything up, then I downloaded the wrong version, then I had the wrong key, then I had to reinstall everything-which I still haven't done, I gave up after the drivers- So I am still offline. I haven't installed Second Life yet. I just remembered what a bitch it was to set up Blender the way I had it before and that's going to be a fun nightmare to relive.

In other news, I saw a great movie about a guy with swords for hands and bought a great movie called Executive Koala about a japanese business man who goes on a killing spree and just happens to be a giant koala. And yes, it was as awesome as it sounds.


OH HOLY SHIT I ALMOST FORGOT.
Thank you to everyone who has purchased items from me since the Spring. Change adds up, and even if you only bought like 1 hair from me that was the USD equivalent of $0.40, you helped me raise the money I needed to pay for my class this fall. The money that will be reimbursed by my company if I get a B... but I had to pay for it out of pocket first and it was really really expensive (I had a small panic attack after submitting my CC info.) I enrolled yesterday and I start attending at the end of the month. ZOMG I AM GOING TO GET A MASTERS DEGREE! happy happy joy joy! ^_^

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. May you have as much fun as I have in my Masters program. So much in fact, I am going on for my Ph.D.

Now who's crazy???

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Yeah I don't think there is a doctorate in what I want to do, otherwise I'd do that next. ;)

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ha! XP rocks! I will only change to Windows 7.

And I am very happy to contribute to your Masters Degree! ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home