Thursday, August 06, 2009

New things! I bring to you new things!!


Guess who can't count and writes this blog! Me. The above headphones have 9 options. 9. I missed the zombie pinup girl. I am having issues getting my shit reinstalled on my PC so I can't fix the ad just now. But let it be known.. 9 options!! NIIIIIIINNNNNE!
This chair comes in color packs. You get 2 colors. I think they are transfer so if you are like HOOOBOYUGLY, you can give them to your friends. :D As one is aught to do with ugly things. The pillow is texture change, I do not remember how many textures I made... I think 12. *stares* And that little face pillow, I has that IRL. You can has that IRL too. OK Nevermind, went to grab the link and it's sold out on the site. Well, crapballs people! If you'd like some overpriced pillows you can check out Upperplayground and maybe that one will come back in stock.

These are rugs. I needed another rug... I found a rad pattern for AI, I textured it, I recolored it and thus a rug was born!

All these things come with CSR cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home