Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Choice 2009!!


It's that time again where you get the stamp cards in select marked vendors in my main store. Once you get the stamp cards you wait until the event begins and the stampers out side all the participating stores will turn on. Then you will be able to stamp your cards and trade them in for exclusive items.

Do I know dates? Of course I don't! I totally live with my head up by butt. I will keep you all posted though.

My gift this year is a painter's apron. I'm doing a theme now, the first time I did the event it was a gross paint covered bag full of art supplies much like the one I used to use in school, Winter was the sketchbook, and summer is this apron.

If I get invited back again, you bet the gift will be art themed again.


UPDATE:
Bless you Greendream for being more on the ball than I am.
The stampy part of the event begins: August 1st through the 31st
And check out the official website for more information: http://edelweiss.sc/choice2009s

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger Terry Toland said...

Heehee, you're adorable without trying. From the official websitey-thingy, the time when people can actually get stamps for their cards is August 1st through the 31st (http://edelweiss.sc/choice2009s/). Otherwise, vendors may or may not have the stamp-cards in their stuffy-stuff; it's up to them. But I'm just one of the people that buys things, so I could be off. :P

I really enjoy your art themed items, too! :D The apron is fantastic. :3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home