Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hair & Glasses: Klaar & Ducklips


I've been wanting to redo AOI for a while, and while keeping that in mind I ended up with Klaar, which is different than AOI but still has pinned back bangs. I imagine it's what Cain looks like if you pull the bangs back.


Ducklips are called that because of the below reference picture. Look at her lips? Why is she doing that? It's not a kissy face. It's not an attractive face. I can't imagine why you'd do that expression unless you were playing charades and your word was "mentally handicapped duck."
Sweet glasses though. These are texture scripted with more retroy pastel-ish color as well as basic black and white.

Reference picture:

3 Comments:

At 7:43 PM , Blogger myvegancookbook said...

I sent you a message thanking you for these glasses in-world but I doubt it got to you. I love these so much. I was gonna request that you make some like these a while back. I love the browline so much but I was wanting some bigger and more 80s looking. These are PERFECT! Like you read my mind.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Jhaxam said...

Damn you, Noam! More stuff I'll have to own :D

 
At 3:04 AM , Blogger Kalel Mommsen said...

i'm goona run out of money if you keep this up... going to have to sell me to you just so i can get your stuff..=p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home