Friday, July 10, 2009

Hair: Butters & some other stuff

Butters has scripted bows and it's cute. The End. I'd write more but I don't have much else to say. ; )

Reference picture:

Some lanterns are out too. (stamp cards included)


At 2:33 AM , Blogger Willis said...


At 6:37 AM , Blogger Anya Yalin said...

Ooh yay stamp rally! I'd love to participate in that as a creator sometime too. I thought it was a while away still, but I guess the cards can't be redeemed yet?

The new hair's really cute. Going on my 'to buy' list.

At 9:11 PM , Blogger Vine Windlow said...

Hi Gritty Kitty, I am a self taught upcoming designer on the Second Life Teen Grid, and the things you make are by far my favorite designes yet, if you could just email me at and just say hi, I was wondering if i could have you take a look at the things I created and possibley give me helps or hints, please email me cause I honestly don't know how else to contact you but here


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home