Thursday, May 28, 2009

I want this rug

It's in the clearance area of Urban outfitters. I just don't know if I want to spend $100 on a rug.. even if it's a super awesome rug.

Oh as I write this B gives me the thumbs up on it. OK now I need to buy it cause it's so full of awesome.


UPDATE:
I think my favorite part of adulthood is the accumulation of nice stuff. I'm hoping by the time I'm 30, my apartment (soon to be condo) will be fancy and awesome... just I can only buy one part of it at a time.
I've only recently thrown out the milk crates and beanbag chairs.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Disembodied Hand said...

id totaly rock that rug.

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I love that we like the same shit.

I showed Bill the pee glasses and he loved them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home