Saturday, July 12, 2008

Entropia Universe: PASS IT ON


I was searching Second Life alternatives when I came across the game Entropia Universe.

Entropia Universe is:
  • Free
  • Has a economy where you can put money in and get it out
  • It has better customer service
  • a way nicer website than LL
  • and it looks just as good as SL, where games like There looks like polygon ass.
  • It's like if WoW and SL had a baby
Now I wouldn't want to play this game because even though you may create things in world, you are limited to their blue prints and textures. You can't make something in PS and upload it. The only reason I play Second Life is because I like to make stuff. I can pretty much take or leave the whole social interaction part of the game. Most of the creator things like for makeup are in game systems, like an ingame MS Paint for you to draw on faces and stuff...*

BUT OMG HEY, you know who this game would be great for?!! Copybotters! Holyshit balls, you get to make money but you don't actually have to have any creative talent to do it.

So pass it on when you are in Brazilian sims or Dutch sims. Just randomly shout out "I MAKE BIG MONEY ON ENTROPIA UNIVERSE! HAPPY TIME! $$$$$!" Or whatever.

* actually I haven't downloaded it yet but the more I read the more I want to play it >.>

6 Comments:

At 10:46 AM , Blogger Yolto said...

You can buy sell us your Linden $ and buy Entropia Universe PED (here: http://yolto.com/Buy/Currencies.aspx ). There will be PED exchange into USD soon too.

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger [Rouge Darcy ] said...

Dutch sims?! Did they start to copy too? O_o

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I dunno, for a while now. Usually you get the notice that someone found your hair copied and it's always a Brazilian or a Dutch person who did it.

The first DMCA I did last week was for a dutch person.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger Jhaxam said...

Makes me angry that SLers with zero talent copy those who do have it ..

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Trost said...

This is actually a rather shitty game, honestly. I tried it, and it's just rather terribly boring.

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I figured. That's why I said other people who aren't me should go there. teee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home