Friday, July 11, 2008

One thought about protesters

I was just thinking of a reason I'd want to kill someone trying to help me, since calling me an asshole and telling me she was glad I got stolen from only made me laugh.

Here is my reason:

If the guy who stole from me ends up passing out his whole store full perms because the protesters were bitching at him, I'm going to fucking kill them. The reason I HAVEN'T IMed the guy is because people have told me that's how it goes with talking to Brazilians. I just filed my little dcma and went along... but if these other people make that happen before LL even looks into my case. O_O *strangles*

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang. I'll cross my fingers for you and hope that doesn't happen.

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger Noam said...

He already said he's going to copy all of ETD and truth now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home