Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am an asshole apparently (and I absolutely adore alliteration)


On the one week anniversary of the first ever DMCA I filed, I get to file a whole other one against some Brazilian asshole. \o/ yaaay.

I went to the store which was very familiar as it was made up of stuff other people made. There were protesters there. So I couldn't get downstairs to look and see what exactly he stole because they had HUGE prims everywhere. It was honestly, fucking annoying.

I know they meant well, but I just woke up from a nap, I'm grumpy, the one thing I really do not want copybotted was of course what the fucker copied and now I'm getting IMed by someone who can't really type well and wants to send me protest banners and crap. I told them I'm the one getting copied, that I'm just trying to get down to take my pictures and leave so I can file the DCMA. This girl keeps talking about blah blah blah I got banned for protesting and then blah blah blah this and that and I'm like "I don't care, I'm just here to take pictures of the item he stole from me."

Then she called me asshole and told me she was happy he stole from me.

It actually made me laugh. Just in case there was a misunderstanding I said he stole from me and she said G O O D. and then she let me know she was "mooting" me which I think is like debating but I've never seen used as a verb before... But it can't be like debating because she stopped talking after that. Which was great, I could finally get my snapshots and write the fucking DMCA, which I will fax tomorrow.

I don't know if I should laugh at how shitty the protesters were or cry because my bag was stolen.


Dis made me an asshole shirt so I could blog this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home