Sunday, July 06, 2008

Save the polar bears!


I don't remember much of last night. Something about agreeing to play D&D with my friends as long as I can play a Dwarf who looks like Kimbo Slice and getting freaked out about polar bears dying. Uh, I was a weeee bit drunk.

OK I realize a lot of organizations blatantly lie about things to get money, but in this case I don't care!!! Polar bears!! Polar bears might be dying!! They are best of all bears! So help save some bears damn it.



I had to make a new banner because the one WWF gives you is fuggin hideous.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you in-world, but I have your blog on my Google Reader list. I just wanted to know that your blunt posts crack my shit up on a regular basis. Some people can't handle the truth, then there's people like you who don't care if they can or not! Summon your inner Jack Nichols and MAKE THEM HANDLE THE TRUTH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home