Thursday, December 13, 2007

A poll

Disembodied Hand suggested something to me last night that I've already pretty much formed an opinion on, but I think I could do with a little bit of perspective from other people.

The suggestion was to create hair with neko ears incorporated into the hair or headphones. The idea behind it is that it's hard to get neko ears to look right in a lot of hair. Same for headphones.



So there is the poll.

Right now my stance is this. I don't build any of my hair with my ears on. My hair all looks good with my ears on though. I don't know if this has to do with the hair or my ears. I will not buy ears that have a lot of messy alphas on them or a weird shape. Right now I wear oversized Wynx ears that are very BOOM there's my fucking ears. So I wonder if it's really an issue of hair or what people buy for their neko parts. Sure I guess I can see building a hat around ears, so they just don't stick through...

It's never been my intention to ever make neko parts. People like Wynx and Anisa make perfectly good ones with more options than I could offer and are very hair friendly.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

Ok I can understand the need for hair with ears, but the only problem is if I want to wear hair by someone else I'm screwed out of my ears. I Love the hair you make because most of it covers the human ear. Every photo I've seen of the anime style nekos have had giant ears and no human ones to be seen. I was always annoyed that my human ears could be seen when I wore certain hairstyles. Because of all this I made a set of big ol' Neko ears that fit over your human ones when you put all your sliders at zero. My only problem that is keeping me back from releasing them is that I totally suck at photoshop and ended up using a hair texture that I bought (ugh) because um... did I mention I suck at photoshop? Oh and they can't wiggle >_< because if they wiggle the stupid human ear shows, so I'm sure I was going somewhere with this, um oh headphones on the hair would be good because all my face slots are used up by Whiskers, fangs, and cupcake on my head....... so having the headphones on my hair would free me up. .....yeah

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Well, I used to cover up the ears and then people started complaining about it. And it's way worse to deal with some bimbo whining about how stuff she should have noticed in the demo "just looks funny." So I started adding human ears. I used to edit all hair I bought to cover them up but now I'm one of those 4 eared imbred nekos for the sake of not having to deal with confused fashionistas. It's kinda worth it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home