Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back on track!

And by that I mean back to my normal not really focused self that kinda bangs 2 blocks together over here before walking over to the other side of the room and gluing something to the wall and then doing a little dance.

I have 5 current store projects. I list them now because I fucking forgot about half of them when I started the store.
  1. Keytar.
  2. Hoodies.
  3. Knuckle sandwich. (DO this week)
  4. The coat!
  5. The vests. ( Do this week)
  6. That hair I want to do.
Outside store projects:
  1. The ray guns
  2. The fountain
  3. Trees
  4. Fishbone layout (with help from Chic)

I'm trying to think what I can do the fastest. In the first list 1 & 4 need to be perfect and innovative.

OMG PIZZAH TIME PIZZAH TIME. Fuck thinking about sl, I'm eating pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home