Monday, December 10, 2007

Soft openning of the New store

With Trinitee leaving I redesigned the store and there is a redesign of Fishbone Flats going on right now.

Later on this week or possibly this weekend, we are going to have a little Opening event. What that entails, I have no freaking clue. I do know there will be balloons. I'm going to try to get some more store items done this week, I'm going to clearance some old stuff and there will be some freebies. ^_~

BTW, much love to everyone who had patience with me while I plopped the new shop down last night. It was supposed to go smooth but of course it didn't! Half my hair vendors disapeared and then the 4th time I tried to put it down I found out every single one of my vendors was either set to no sale or 0. Awesome. The 0 sale thing has been a "blocker" as we call them at work, for Linden lab developers since early last month. They haven't fixed it yet.

...

You know if that was happening at my job we'd be off the project right? 1 week turn around max on "show stoppers."

3 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

I love the new store (after finally thinking hey my old landmark doesn't work I keep getting sent home :/ let me try search) and I kinda want one of those kitty alien tentacle monster guys to carry around.

 
At 5:23 AM , Blogger Joel Ra said...

Love the new store,and omg i love that alien kitty thingy :D

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Thank you guys :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home