Monday, December 03, 2007

Onrez update

Well I made the gift boxes and then my Xbox360 came in the mail and if I had a choice between packaging stuff and playing Viva Pinata for 7 hours...

So I didn't set up onrez my bad.

This weekend was kinda crap in SL. My new store is almost done, but I need to make some new stuff to put in it before I drop it down.

This weekend I encountered the king of douchebags who was selling my stuff. Not just oh it's kinda like it, same prims, MY TEXTURES. I'm not naming names. Not because I feel like it's wrong or some sort of moral blah blah blah, but because the man is so fucking insignificant he doesn't deserve attention. All he deserves is to die alone for being such a total shithead.

Until I find he's ripping your stuff too. Then you can know and report his ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home