Friday, December 28, 2007

Eloh Eliot Rocks My World


The reason I never purchased a skin texture set from a business in a box is because they rip textures from content creators. Now Eloh is willingly giving us her files to play with. It's excellent. You can draw on them all night and not worry that they weren't intended to for that.

I've never been successful at drawing a skin to look perfect on me, but I have loads of ideas for them that I end up passing to my friends so they can make them semi close to my original thought and in the end they usually profit off it.

I can't stress enough how great Eloh is! I can:
1) make all my ideas perfect to my vision
2) I don't have to share them (I am a greedy fucker.)
3) I no longer have to beg or shell out a sick amount of money to people for a custom

I'll be honest and tell you all now, that I will never buy another female skin again now that I have these. (I'm still a Nylon boy skin bitch though.) I owned her skins before this and they looked fantastic on my shape and now I can do whatever I want to them.

The only naysayers I've encountered are also skin makers who are all nervous when my friends and I are dancing naked in a circle screaming I NEVER HAVE TO BUY A SKIN AGAIN! But really guys, the kids like my friends and I who are graphic designers by day were probably going to figure out this skin business eventually (now we got a jumpstart.) Make your skins for the people who think a photoshop is where you buy a camera and a gimp is that gagged man at an S&M parlor and you will still be rolling in the doughnuts.

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

O_O freaky I was looking at your Flickr just a few hours ago and was laughing at all of these. I owned a few of these skins before she gave them away and I love them.

 
At 3:14 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

*chuckle* I love to hear them drama queens screeching!

Alyx Sands

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Archan Allen said...

long life to Eloh! i made a red demon skin with hers ^_^ not as crazy as this one erm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home