Monday, February 02, 2009

I found something better to spend my money on than Sim teirs

It's $3600 USD a year to pay for a sim. And you have to buy it first from $250-1000 USD.

And as I've said a bunch of times to everyone pissing away $4k on a videogame is retarded when it's not my sole source of income.

I just found something totally worth $4k though. Classes at Harvard extention school are $1725 each and my company will reimburse the cost if i get at least a B in the class. If I take 3 classes and get 3 Bs, I can enroll to get my Masters in Computer Science and Digital Design from Harvard.
Requirements:
* One digital art course
* One multimedia course
* One digital video course
* One website design and development course
* One 3-D modeling and animation course
* One object-oriented programming course


I want to do this soooooo bad. I can't enroll until the fall, but I'm totally enrolling. *squee!*

3 Comments:

At 1:23 AM , Blogger Shattered said...

YAY! *flails*

Oh, you go after this!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I have a meeting next month with my upper manager and I'm going to ask her about tuition reimbursement.

The only thing I'm scared of is the huge thesis paper.

 
At 1:41 AM , Blogger Shattered said...

Yeah, that's a bit intimidating, but cross that bridge when you get to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home