Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fuck I love you guys

I know this is more because of CSR and people wanting those darn cards than anything else,
BUT I fucking love you guys. I've been freaking out about my medical bills, but my SL sales in the last 3 days have been soo good that I can chillout.

My next surgery is scheduled for the 19th at 1:40pm. He said I have to be out for the rest of the week because I will not be able to drive or move around much.


Because everything hasn't been consecutive (I'm back at work this week) I don't qualify for short term disability. So I have no vacation days after this. Like seriously. No Christmas.
Sucks.

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

I adore your products. Keep that creativity in them and I'll keep buying. I hope your health stuff goes smoothly and well!

 
At 2:21 AM , Blogger Disembodied Hand said...

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/08/11/liveplace-to-launch-photo-realistic-virtual-world-rendered-in-the-cloud/

 
At 3:07 AM , Blogger nike Tatham said...

im always waiting your new items ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home