Sunday, August 03, 2008

One operation down... One to go

I've been in the hospital since Friday. Funtimes had by none.

Here are a list of highlights of my adventure:
1) I had a liver infection and turned slightly yellow.
2) @ Hospital A ER, I was in a room with a dude who got told he had Herpes. It was pretty awesome. All I heard was penis penis penis hurt penis penis burning. "Sir you have Herpes"
I lol'd. But it was a silent film lol and it make my hurty parts hurt more.
3) Lots of wheelchair rides!
4) 5 days without eating, 3 days without drinking fluids. Bitches wouldn't let me even have ice.
5) I watched Con Air, twice.
6) During my second ultrasound, the radiologist was sick and said "My tummy hurts" and I said "Me too" and then we lol'd and then she pushed on my liver and I wanted to fucking die.
7) Tech nurse told me a lot of poo stories... I don't know why. Just did.
8) During the transfer to the other hospital I got to ride in an ambulance.
9) Not once was my peehole touched. This was a major concern for me cause they do that at hospitals and I was not for that.
10) Got a camera shoved down my throat into my stomach and up into some thingy to remove the gallstone blocking stuff and infecting my liver.
11) I got blood taken from my hand so many times it hurts. :D

4 Comments:

At 1:31 AM , Blogger Disembodied Hand said...

I was gunna do a 1-9 quip answer to each, getting more and more witty as the list went on until the last one changes to a serious tone of "Im sorry you are in pain get well soon" as if I was some blogspot hallmark card.

Then I loled at myself and told you this story.

now im coming to a serious note, im sorry you are in pain get well soon.






the end?

 
At 4:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. :/

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger nimil said...

GET BETTER SOON!

 
At 1:56 AM , Blogger Elec said...

I hope you get feel good =^_^=

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home