Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fuck I hate my job

Ok I laughed it off when my PM Brendan asked if I'd be able to work from home next week after my surgery, cause he's stressed or whatever. But no Brendan, after surgery I'm NOT going to be working on the stressful shitty project I'm on. I'm going to be on massive amounts of painkillers, lying on my couch.

And I'm taking the fact that I have no more vacation time due to being out because of my gallbladder and liver infection and then the surgery next week with a grain of salt because I'm sure it could be worse. I just don't qualify for short term disability. Fine, it happens, I'll deal.

But here I am working from home because I've had gallbladder attacks every night this week, and my side is fucking moving and twitching like there is something fucking living under there and I'm getting chastised for reminding them of what the head of the project told me on Tuesday. And I'm on a new time line where I have to get my scroller plugin that I haven't been able to play with done by friday? Ok fuck you.

I don't want to be on this project anymore. I don't fucking care that they are fucked. I didn't fuck them. I'm sick and I'm getting fucking surgery next week and I really don't want to deal with this shit. I doubt that after the surgery is over that I'll want to deal with this shit.

This is fucked up. I am trying to decide if I should ask to be taken off the project entirely.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM , Blogger Jhaxam said...

Sounds like maybe yer work-place/thing runs with a very minimized crew? I certainly know how that feels. It totally makes you feel guilty for getting sick .. I hate that ..
But, mate. Seriously, I think you should ask to be taken off of the project. Stressing over that stuff doesn't do you any good. Prioritise yourself.

Just my 2 cent.
- Jhax

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home