Saturday, July 19, 2008

Project Runway season 5

I'm sorry I have no releases for you, I've been working 60+ hours for my "wonderful" real job. This has had no side effects what-so-ever, I am definitely not so stressed and tense that my back and chest are so cramp that simply sitting up straight will cause multiple bones to crack; I definitely and not only having dreams about form validation; and I sure as hell am getting 8 hours of sleep at night.*

I watched the new Project Runway this week. Could they have found more unlikable douchebags to be on that show? Holy shit Bravo. I guess if you are going to jump the shark, you should do it with an assload of catch phrases! (Did I just hear Tim Gunn saying "Holla at your boys!") Guh, I very much want to duct tape Suede and Blayne together and throw them in a volcano.

It's hard to pick a favorite this season. Last season I watched Christian and Chris' tapes and I was immediately like LOVE YOU SO MUCH. This season I've narrowed it down to 2 people based only on the fact that they remind me of other people.

Stella. Stella looks exactly like the wife of my dad's friend Butch. Same obnoxious Queen's accent too. I am from NY and I will always root for obnoxious accents from home. Also how fucking great were those hard leather hot pants with the stripped leggings she was wearing? Fucking kick ass. I love that they put her on the show and I can't wait to see her have to like.. remake a fucking postman uniform or something. Woot.


Daniel. I secretly think Daniel is a Timelord named "the Doctor." He's very clever so naturally this fucker is going to win. I'm not quite sure who is companion is, but it's either that model or Tim Gunn.
I think Mina is part of an alien race hell bent on taking over Earth. Only the Doctor can save us!!!



* All lies. Fucking kill me now.

3 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Blogger Arbel Vogel said...

I was rooting for Stella to NOT get kicked off first ep, I so wanted to see what she can do, those hotpants impressed me as well.

Daniel and that other chick that won the challenge are on the top of my list as well.

Who the fuck names themselves Suede? And thst "Girliscious" tard...but yeah I agree, they need to go....

Work does take away from designing time, but what can you do, nowadays it's not worth trying to make anything (imo anyways).

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Noam said...

But but.. I like making stuff.

I have some baseball shirts I've been making for myself that I might sell in a pack for upload cost.

I can't get into the girl who won. I think she was really smart, but I hated the top of that dress.

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Konoha's Downfall said...

Is it really that bad? I was thinking of watching it, but I'm currently hooked on the Australian version. For its first season, I'm amazed it's going so well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home