Tuesday, January 02, 2007

oh yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'm still hung over. I'm sorry.

I have a headache and I want to sleep. My stomach is finally ok.

So I hope everyone had a good New Years. This years was actually wicked fun. I got to see my friend Todd really drunk. Billy played host and cooked! ((it was bagel bites and taquitos... but still...)) Lotsa drinkin' Hanging out, watching movies. We had this game to play but never got to it. Jessica loved her Xmas present to the point she said "If I was the hugging type, I'd hug you."

Haha. Yesterday we all went out to a late lunch/early dinner and were like fucking zombies.

I logged onto SL yesterday all ready to put out this hair I made, but I guess the game is fucked. Krysis was on so we played in the new Haz. :3 Very fun.

I got toys and stuff.
Hoshit, I ca't load them.. well poo. I'll try laters.
--
I loaded em! The first is by David Choe and the second is just awesome.

6 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

AM I the only one who hears Newcleus' "Jam on it" every time someone posts something about a "wiki"?

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

Fuck, commented the wrong post. I should blog on vicodin.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Candi said...

haha oh man, I know exactly how you feel, I'm sooo sick still from New years. My two friends got engaged at midnight so not only was it new years..it was celebrating...lots of drunken mishaps that night lol. I had a good time! Hope you had an uber rad time too :P *HUG* and Oh yea. You tottally came up in conversation during the party i was at, cuz someone mentioned Anal Cunt...and it totally reminded me of you. LOL

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Noam said...

YAY ANAL CUNT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Now I feel kinda like puking again.

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Ravenhex said...

No shit dude, sooooo tired! How awkward would it have been if I gave you a big hug, lol. I need to get my presents from your place too! This was definatley one of my best Christmas's present wise! And Todd is really amusing drunk.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Noam said...

He's like a cranky old man when drunk.

My head hurts so much. I want to die.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home