Thursday, December 28, 2006

New @ the store


Soooo... I've been playing with these bottle caps since last week, but only last night did I actually put one out for sale.

It's weird to explain this. See I've seen these things in Boston with little pictures of Jesus in them, and my sister's cousin makes them too. They are bottle caps that have been flattened a little and you paste a picture in the middle and then put glitter and glue and crap all around it.

So first I made some with some pictures I found on the web (Jesus, Mary, St Anthony, Betty Page, Mick Jagger), then I made some just bottle cap ones like Grape Whiz and this one Romanian Beer that had headphones on the cap, and then i decided to make it a "locket" type thing that you could put your own picture into and it would have a frame layer on the top with the sparklies. And that's what you see above. Other non scripted bottle cap necklaces and bracelet type things are coming out soon, when I get the chance to log on for more than a few mins.

5 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

You have to do one with the bee from the Mickey's malt liquor!

http://www.40ouncebeer.com/bc/mickeysc.jpg

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Noam said...

That's a twisty cap though.
hrmm

That bee looks like my highschool mascot. X3


If I find a better texture of it, I'll make you one.

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger Candi said...

<~~~Jealous that she doesnt have the scripted one

 
At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont wanna change the picture. Having your piccy in there with your tongue out is priceless. Ima leavin it. :D

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Candi: I'll pass it to you tonight
Trin: You're a dork. X3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home