Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Stolen from Trinitee

1. Does anyone know your password to your myspace?
I don't know my password to my myspace...

2. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?
chicken nuggets

3. Are you an emotional person?
Yes

4. Do you like your name?
I've grown into it

5. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
not really no

6. Ever felt jealous of your friend?
Not so much

7. What was the last thing you did?
I went to the toilet

8. Who is right next to you?
Poe is at my feet

9. Who was the last person you ate with?
Billy

10. What song are you listening to right now?
Silence

11. How's the weather right now?
Snowing lightly

12. Last person who called you today?
Nazia

14. Last song you sang?
The dick in the Box song

15. Last time you danced?
couple hours ago... it was a triumph dance

16. Lost a friendship over something stupid?
no one that important

17. Have you ever lied to a bf or gf?
Only about the little things, IE, saying I'm happy when I'm not

18. Last thing you ate?
Veal... and it was terrible and I hope they never get my order wrong again

19. Been really depressed?
yes

20. Faked being sick to miss school?
Rarely had to, I could just tell my parents I wasn't going.

21. What time did you wake up today?
9

22. Current taste?
????

23. Who is the person that posted this survey?
Trinitee

24. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, T, hoodie, socks, bear slippers

25. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
yes

26. What is the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
height

27.Where are you right now?
home

28. What date and day is it?
wednesday, december 27.

29. Did you go anywhere yesterday?
from NY to boston 4.5 hour drive

30. What did you do there?
In NY, cleaned my car and hung out with my dad, in Boston: dozed with B and then watched a couple movies while we put together a 3d puzzle

31. How old are you?
24

32. --32 disappeared--
O_o

33. Are you mature or immature?
I don't know what mature is anymore

34. Do you call your parents by their first name?
no

35. --35 who knows where 35 is??-----
The shadow knows.

36. Where do you go shopping?
the internet

37. Do you like where you work?
Love it

38. Do you like books?
Yes

39. Do you want to get married?
Yeah I guess

40. To whom?
Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home