Friday, December 15, 2006

The question that's always on my mind...

How much money do you have to make in SL in order to declare it on your taxes?

I actually didn't bank this week and have just been keeping my income on me, and it's starting to add up. I am already fucked on my taxes this year from freelance work... So not declaring is fine by me since a chunk of this is already going to pay mine.

Bleh.

I'm taking another "break" this weekend. If you see me on, pretend I'm not there. I need to finish things to sell and I've been getting way too many distractions lately. Some are welcome, some just... aren't.

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

That's a damned good question, Noamshorts. I wouldn't have the foggiest. I've not really made much money, so I've never cashed it out.

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

And I'll ignore ya =)

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Noam said...

You're a true friend Nex.

You'll end up making money, it just takes a while.

I'm waiting till after Xmas for the big cash out to buy everything I didn't get. Hopefully between then and when taxes come around, I'll have made enough to pay mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home