Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New land and a panic attack

I got more land in Orache last night, a little over 4000m^2. It cost a lot... it's not like I don't have the money in the game and yet, I had a panic attack after I bought it. I tried to build something and it looked like shit. I got really frustrated and snapped at B when he asked me to make him clothes. Now I feel like a brat, but he was ignoring me earlier.

I'm not prepared to create something at all. I had idea of what I wanted but now that I have the land, I can't think of how to make it. I turned off the game and went to bed early and thought of something I could build for the time being. My store is still in the same location, and I'll probably either move it up or move it a little over to the new land.

The new store will essentially be 3 stores or areas: Main 2 story brownstone, Basement, & sewer. I think I probably will end up selling the hair I made after I script the hat colors. I also made a scarf and I'm working on a new messenger bag and a thigh bag.

I had an issue this weekend. I TPed to my favorite texture store only to find a different store there... a different store that copied the build of my messenger bag and even copied one of the textures I made from a scan of my own bag. I IMed the owner and he never responded, but he was online yesterday to I IMed again. We had a really civil conversation and he agreed to take it down. One thing though "But mine is textured different" is NOT an argument to steal someone's builds. That was what this guy said to me, and that is what the guy who stole Posy's stuff said to her. :/ All the real work is in the building blocks, texturing is like 1/4 of the time I put into builds. T'was lame, but it's over.

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS OVER?!!!!

THE MUTHAFUCKING SNOWMAN!

8 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger Ru-る said...

...so that snowman thing was why you murdered the snowkitty?
Also, whatever you do with that new land I'm sure will be fabulous, a grubby place for ratties and neko to skulk about and look hot wearing your stuff XD

-Boo! to primsnatchers!

 
At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao everyone here at work has been building snowmen for like 20 minutes now. Great productivity here I will say. LOL

Cant wait to see what you do with your land. it'll come to you tho... i was going through that too just a few days ago.

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Noam said...

well Bill is at his game tonight so logging on SL is ok, but last week I realized how much of my time SL sucks away. My apartment is clean O_O not completely but goddamn it's nice to walk on a floor not covered in clothes and cat fur.

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Dude, my snowman pwns!

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

First of all... congrats on the land purchase and expansion of Gritty Kitty! Yay!

Second, sometimes it helps me if I step away from the computer and sketch something on paper. In fact I do this a lot at work during my down time... then I have a rough plan when I'm in world, and things go smoother. I dunno, works for me :-)

Third, so glad things worked out the way they did with that guy who copied your bag. I know how much work you put into your builds and you should get sole the credit and profits from it.

Fourth, I LOVE my new hair! Check out my blog!!!

 
At 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh so the cleaning was a success. YAY

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

First, grats on the land. Second, I'm sure your build will rock. Third, if you brush each other more often you won't shed on the floor as much.

^^

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I brush Poe every other day because for some reason she's decided she's too good for cleaning her own ass.

This was just a year worth of fur, 'cause... I forgot I owned a vaccuum... and uh stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home