Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm all alone in the batcave! o_o

Cologne guy (contractor who wore too much Old Spice) announced that today is his last day and then left this morning. So I'm all alone. o_o James said to think of it like I have the biggest office here. I'm in the far corner and there are no lamps except my desk light, no windows, just light from my lamp and monitor. It's like working in a big dark closet.

OH so.. if you get errors with Mr. Snowman can you forward them to me noam.sprocket@gmail.com ? We know about one but we are ignoring it >_>. I just want to know how bad it is.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

IM IN UR OFISS STEALIN UR INTERNETZ!!1shift1

 
At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg you work in a batcave too? Our creative team consists of 4 people and we all share one office and the lights are off where only monitors light up the room. how silly is that.

and i luvvvs my snowman. he's da best!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home