Monday, November 20, 2006

I need advice

I really want more land. My neighbors have a perfect lot that would get me to the next teir, but I don't want to ask them to sell it to me out of fear that it will sound like I'm belittling their business. They don't really have much for sale but they did go through the trouble to make the huge store and it's run by a group.

But if I can't get that, I want to sell my GK land and purchase 6613sm of land somewhere. My only condition is that it all touches. I'm really bad at buying land. Posy sold me the land I live on and the land I bought for GK was from Sarah Nerd. Now when I check the search engine for land it's all islands and rentals. =_= I don't rent.

Does anyone have any tips for finding and buying land? Other than putting in a search I don't really know what else to do. Is there a way to find out when SL made a new sim or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home