Monday, December 22, 2008

HAIR: Hoke-troika


I based this hair on pictures of Disembodied Hand's RL handsome self. He gave me a bunch of reference pictures and now my skybox looks like I'm stalking him.

This is plain old non scripted hair. Nice and messy too. I already have a hair called Disembodied, so I named this one after his fancy man mustache, which is called a Hoke-troika according to this poster on the internet about beards.

Now it's time for me to go all single white female on Dis. \o/ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

My Disembodied Hand Shrine:


For you beard fetishists out there:

8 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger Canimal said...

hmm. it looks a lot like *my* shrine of dis'. heh isn't life funny that way..

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Noam said...

:O we should trade pictures like baseball cards!!!

 
At 2:09 AM , Blogger Disembodied Hand said...

None of ye have the rare "Dis as a baby drinking beer"

only my facebookies get that one :

 
At 6:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

new hair...? already?

 
At 8:08 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I was snowed in all weekend and couldn't leave my apartment. >_>


I actually have another hat-hair too, but I don't know if I want to release it.

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Jhaxam said...

Damnit, Noam. You're gonna ruin me if you keep cranking out cool hair like this :)

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger Noam said...

It's Dis' fault for having a head.

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

*nods in agreement with Jhaxam*

/me considers removing the avie head

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home