Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where u at?!1

I get to build and design the 404 and other broken site pages for the project I'm working on. We want to go along the lines of fail whale and less "404: blah blah text."
Paul says to remember that if they are done well, they will be the official design that is kept when we launch the site.

My brain says "be professional! this is a great portfolio piece," but my guts say "LOLCAT."

Then my brain starts singing "hamster on a piano eating a popcorn" and I'm pretty much mentally done for the day.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

I totally <3 this one: Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary, Over many a strange and spurious website of 'hot chicks galore', While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour. "'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my cheap hardcore!" -Quoth the server, "404".

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger Noam said...

They said I can't write poems or limericks.

>:C *pout face*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home