Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In case I never see any of you again

I just want to let you know that I've cherished what we had together and I appreciate all the support you've given me and my store.



Now I'm going to go get a PS3. YAY!!! LITTLE BIG PLANET!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*UPDATE--
I have $600 less in my bank account. OUCH.
This game better give me orgasms and fucking tell me I'm attractive and that I look like I've lost some weight.
Or it could just be cute... that is ok too.
I have so much stuff right now. I ordered a bunch of DVDs in Sept that didn't arrive until yesterday and I bought 7 horror DVDs yesterday, I got 3 horror DVDs on Sunday, we got Fable 2 (which I don't really want to play) and I got some new dishes. The last one doesn't involve my ass creating a dent in my couch, but it's still nice to have new dishes. My old ones were mismatched and had flowers on them. The new ones have skulls, as if to say "my cooking is poisonous."

6 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Naredia said...

Be happy that you're not in Brazil. A PS3 is around 1,500 dollars here xD

(I still have a PS1. Yes, ONE. When I want to play Guitar Hero I go to my boyfriend's hahahah)

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger Shattered said...

My consoles are an Atari 7800 and this 5-year-old computer.

You couldn't pay me to be interested in those newfangled things, sadly.

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Noam said...

There are only so many times one can play A Boy and his Blob before it gets boring. :O Wait.. I think that's nintendo.

I wasn't allowed to play videogames until I was 17 and my dad got me a PS1 for Xmas.
I have a console collection now. My weirdest one is this 3D game consule from the early 90s that makes me want to puke after playing it for 5 minutes. :D Ebay, $25!

You know how people get deprived things as kids and they are like "when I'm an adult, I'm so having all those"? That's me and videogames.

 
At 1:33 AM , Blogger Sinjun said...

Fable 2 is fricken fantasic I thought. Its not really hard or anything but its just alot of fun. I laughed alot out loud from some of the lines in that game. :)

 
At 1:35 AM , Blogger Sinjun said...

Oh yah and the upscaling of dvd's on that thing are just insane. You should grab a bluray or two as well ;)

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger Noam said...

SINJUN!!!
Will you be my friend on Playstation?!!!!!

Email me Noam.sprocket at gmail.com
so I can give you my user name :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home