Thursday, October 16, 2008

CSR2008 Winter!




I don't do a lot of events do to a combination of surliness and lack of time. CSR was so awesome this summer and I am really excited to be asked back.*

I made a hair last night but I have to make the textures and script it. It should be out as soon as I have enough time to log on.

BTW, having no vacation/sick or personal days for the rest of year because I was out most of august, just fucking sucks. I get 2 days off for Thanksgiving and 2 days off for Xmas. My mom's side of the family is already pissed at me for not coming home for Xmas last year and I don't think I'll have time this year.

I love my family, but I can't wait till I'm in that position where I have my own family that they have to travel 3 hours to come hang out with. Given, my family will just be Bill, the cat and hopefully the pitterpatter of little doggy feet in the near future... parent's usually make the trip when there are children involved, but that is never going to happen.



*Take that, all you jerks who hated on me for being in the event this summer. :P!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

I can't wait to see what this CSR holds :D

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger Broken Doll said...

Is there anywhere that I wil be able to find a list of the shops that are doing CSR? That was my problem during the summer and why I never filled the7 or 8 cards I still have >.<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home