Thursday, January 11, 2007

Geoffington Steele...

likes emo music.

Geoff told me to listen to the Fray song "How I saved a life" and he's very down on the emo style and I was like.. oooh yeah, this is borderline emo music, you realize that?

He told me not to spread it around.

>_>

HA.

What else? Hrm. I'm drawing this thing I want to vector. I need to get the hands right, but then I saw something cool today that makes me want to restyle it. Dunno dunno dunno... I want to play with it NOW, but I'm at work.

Next week Billy is away covering for some guy at the Glenn Falls, NY location. My plans are as follows:

  • Read all my backlogs of Computer Arts.

  • Clean my tub

  • Clean my sketchblog

  • Sleep in the middle of the bed

  • Play FF


That's all I have so far...
Ramble.

6 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

Buy new bedclothes. Why? 'cause new bedclothes are teh awesome. And you get to pick them out since he's gone.

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger Noam said...

like PJs?

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Candi said...

*secretly really likes that song too...*

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

No, like sheets and stuff

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Helyanwe said...

http://waldoguy.ytmnd.com/

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Hely: O_O I so want that to be true

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home