Friday, January 05, 2007

Girl Clothes

I'm looking at transaction history and the Micecream Betty shirt was a flop. I'm giving it this weekend, but I'm greatly hovering towards no more girl stuff. At least I'll have exhibit A when people bitch for me to make stuff to cover their breasts so that's not a total loss.

I'm having the most suck ass time with my texture swap script. I tired to do it myself yesterday and at one point my lagtastic sim+ lack of scripting skillz = me crashing every time I saved. At that point I went to Bobo. He's so awesome ;_; <3. My script is still broken, but he fixed like 80% of it. I need to give him money or drawings or something.

6 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I'd buy it if I had shameful tits to cover.

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Aw, that means so much. *wipes a tear* Now go get implants.

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Candi said...

I did buy it....but its too short...lol..No wonder why I wear your mens clothes, I dont like showing off my goods. LOL <3 Still love it though, looks awesome with a shirt under it :P

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Yeah but every comment I got from people wanting me to make women's clothes was to make them short. XP

Honestly, I don't like making women's clothing and I don't want to make more.

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Trinitee Trilam said...

noooo dont stop!!

Im with candi... I like to cover my tummy up. LOL But I will still wear em. Dont quit... we want more!!

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger Satine Dot said...

Uhhhh i get you 10 dollars if you put that in OG it'd sell out hardcore, don't stop Noam! Rockabilly gals are hoochies we love showin off skin with tats all over it :DD
I can put it in OG if you want!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home