Friday, January 05, 2007

Girl Clothes

I'm looking at transaction history and the Micecream Betty shirt was a flop. I'm giving it this weekend, but I'm greatly hovering towards no more girl stuff. At least I'll have exhibit A when people bitch for me to make stuff to cover their breasts so that's not a total loss.

I'm having the most suck ass time with my texture swap script. I tired to do it myself yesterday and at one point my lagtastic sim+ lack of scripting skillz = me crashing every time I saved. At that point I went to Bobo. He's so awesome ;_; <3. My script is still broken, but he fixed like 80% of it. I need to give him money or drawings or something.

5 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I'd buy it if I had shameful tits to cover.

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Aw, that means so much. *wipes a tear* Now go get implants.

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Candi said...

I did buy it....but its too short...lol..No wonder why I wear your mens clothes, I dont like showing off my goods. LOL <3 Still love it though, looks awesome with a shirt under it :P

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Yeah but every comment I got from people wanting me to make women's clothes was to make them short. XP

Honestly, I don't like making women's clothing and I don't want to make more.

 
At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

noooo dont stop!!

Im with candi... I like to cover my tummy up. LOL But I will still wear em. Dont quit... we want more!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home