Monday, December 18, 2006

One cannot even comprehend

How badly I want to make this hat:



Or something like it. Russian/Mongolian fur hat thingy.

So our newest addition to the freelance office is this girl Ellie who freelances here when her band isn't touring. She looks aged, like she's lived the rock and roll lifestyle but is wicked nice. Geoff dislikes her because she name drops. Her band opened for Cheap Trick, her friend knows Jack White, she's personal friends with blah blah blah.

Lots of 80s bands. She's very friendly and very talkative and she drops those names like they are hot and I sit here listening: "blah blah blah blah blah blah White Stripes Blah blah blah blah Blondie blah blah blah." I'm triumphant if I know at least one of the bands she's talking about. So I grin pretty while my eyes glaze over.

I love music, just not anyone else's. Geoff loves his 80s music and will be shocked that I don't know the MurderDolls in a way much like how I'm shocked he doesn't own every MF Doom album the man has crapped out and has never heard of Anal Cunt.

Anal Cunt!! How can you be from Massachusetts and not know Anal Cunt?!!!!!!1111!!!!111!1!!1one!!!1122111eleventy!!!!!

*shakes head* blasphemy. I wonder if Ellie has ever toured with Anal cunt. I wonder if I can ask without someone reporting me to HR...

7 Comments:

At 2:32 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

In communist SL, hat wears you!

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I was going to write that, but I didn't think anyone would get it.

HAHA, I should know better by now.

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger Candi said...

LOL ANAL CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha <3 this is why i love you.

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Exhibit A: Candi is from MA and knows Anal Cunt.

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Candi said...

hahaha I think you might get slapped if you walk up to Ellie and just go "Hey...Do you know Anal Cunt?!" lol

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Hey Ellie, are you into Anal Cunt? *wink grin*

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Candi said...

lol!

"Yo Ellie, wanna come see Anal Cunt with me?!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home