Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feedback requested

I can not script all my vendors with that gift card stuff and not kill our shitty class 4 sim.

But I realize everyone wants gift cards for the holidays.

I talked to Hya and she said she makes custom ones. They are no copy & trans. You have to use the notecard inside the card to write down the item name, color and price which you'd like and then send it back, also write your own name on it just to be safe. It has to all be set with me as the original creator. Then after filling it out, you send it back to me and I full fill the order.

I could do like $500, $1000 or $5000 (gah that's so much.)

Do you guys think this is an ok way to deal with gift cards? I can't do the scripted ones at all.

6 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger Joel Ra said...

Well if you can't do the scripted ones and people want gifts then they shouldn't mind, especially as not all stores offer cards at all.
Oh and hehe stalker =P
But go for it, if you want to post music do it, if some don't like hip hop then oh well, they don't have to listen to it do they =D

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I feel like I should probably use a personal blog for music and stuff.
And bitching about my mom and random shitty movies I watch.

Now I have to make graphics for cards. BOO.

I should build it to look like a card and when you open it it plays the "I wuv you" robot poem from Futurama.

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think this would be a great way for people to get gift cards, though sadly the IQ requirement for SL will probably mean way more of a headache for you. Though if you get a few $5000LL requests that go through it'd probably be worth it.

And now I know why the last two times I shopped at Gritty Kitty it was like walking in quicksand

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Noam said...

It's worse in my store now because for CSR I have to enable scripts. So now there are neko, bling, walking, AO, furry tails/ears/muzzles as well as all other things you could equip running.

If we upgrade to class 5, then my rent is doubled, which sucks for the amount of prims I get.

It's $4k for the first year to buy a sim and pay tier. I wouldn't have more time to make things, so I don't think it's worth it. Homesteads only let 20 people in them...
*strokes chin*
Newp, I'm boned. Gotta stay with the class 4.

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Joel Ra said...

"I should build it to look like a card and when you open it it plays the "I wuv you" robot poem from Futurama"

YES =D

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger Bailey Dazy said...

Heh, you do this the week after I need two?! Oy! Oh well, I'm sure it'll come in handy soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home