Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CSR Winter Gift from Gritty Kitty


CSR is approaching!!!!
I wanted to get my gift ready just incase my job goes all sadistic on me about deadlines.

What we have here is a sketchbook. When you type it appears like you are drawing on it. There is a texture animation making it look like you drew the fug girl that you see in the above picture. It's mod so if you are the drawing type you can add your own texture to animate. It will come with very rudimentary templates to explain how to make it animate. Basically you make 4 panels on one texture.

Also on this bad boy that I fookin scripted myself with a little help (yes I am cocky... yes the script is probably terrible) is an assload of keychains. When you are just holding the book at your side they hang down the side of the book, when you are typing they hang down perpendicular with the book. Like you know.. how gravity works.

Also it comes with a pencil. Yay for a pencil!

All the sketches on this sketchbook are my own. There is a big picture of Fade I drew on the back and one of Sinjun in the little papers that are falling out.

What else...
I made all the animations myself in qavimator.

Hum I spent a lot of time on this peoples! You can get it by collecting stamps during the CSR winter event. I'll keep you posted when it starts.

5 Comments:

At 1:37 AM , Blogger Shattered said...

That is an awesome gift!

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

OSSM!

 
At 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get see it in action!

Incidently, I ran into you at a store the other day. I hope your Gor adventures turned out as fun as you hoped they would be. LOL

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Noam said...

It was kind of a bust. We went to the gor sim to find a hairy man skin for a friend, but then Fade was all "Look at this cool collar I got!" and "OMG I want to get whipped in the center of town" And I was like DUDE we aren't converting. Then we crashed.

Still don't have a hairy dude skin.

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

Hm, whipping in the town square? KINKY!

I love the sketchbook! I might even get tempted to put some of my own sketches in it...will it be copiable in case I fuck up?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home