Monday, June 09, 2008

So sleepy

Still love my sidekick, but my mom keeps Texting me which is ... weird. Nothing like your first Text message of the day being "R U HOT?" and it's your 56 yr old mother on her iphone.

I told Bill I was going to reply with "Extremely. I just keep slapping cock away" but his reaction was "Jesus, it's your mother." So I just said Hi mom, instead.


I'm annoyed atm with a bug in IE7 (just 7 wtf, 6 is fine!) Must not think about it. : /

I found a "25 ways to tell if you are a hardcore designer/web developer" thing. The best one was:
You’ve learned your lesson and stopped using the word “final” in any file name when saving."

It's never final. EVER. I'm on Final v3.4 of these wireframes.

I have a lot of non hair stuff almost done and ready to put out, but it's really hot in my computer room. Things will pick up when I get an air conditioner for in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home