Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bleh

I know I just got promoted to Senior Developer, but I really don't like my job.

I don't like that even though I told everyone that I do not want to do IA work, they put me on this project that is 100% IA work.

I'm not good at it. I have told people this. To top it off, I don't want to be good at it, it's not even in my career plan. But no, they just do the "oh we are so happy you're on the project even though we know you don't like IA work!! :)!" I don't have a fucking choice. If there was a choice involved, I WOULD NOT BE ON THIS PROJECT.

Every time I even think about work, I want to shoot myself.
A 12% raise isn't enough to do this bullshit.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Blogger Flight by Mel McCann said...

I sorry :(...

I'd give them a golden shower if I could but they'd prolly like that anyways.

<3 Ellie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home