Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Things to buy:

So the blog has decreased to updates only status.
This is one of those rare occassions where I'll blog SL things that aren't mine with hopes that someone will read this and BUY THESE COOL THINGS.

First off:
Yummy Jewelry. I go to a lot of indie wear sites and these necklaces are straight out of those. I'm definately getting the whale for my alt.

Binoculars. Yay Accessory arsenal. I already have binoculars, but for everyone who doesn't and NEEEEDS them. These are really well made.

Drac's Alice in Wonderland set I LOVE the pocket watch on the white rabbit.

Dumpster Diving. This is kind of like a grab bag I think. You can throw stuff in and get stuff out.

BUBBLES!! I got this and everyone said they bought it and then played with it for a little while and never touched it again... but I like mine. Daniel (?) also sells an awesome afro.

6 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

/me mourns blog

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Noam said...

But but... I've been so much more productive at work since I stopped blogging!

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

*quietly sobs under her veil clutching her rosary*

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Oh you over dramatic people.

I never posted anything interested anyway.

 
At 4:54 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Such LIES Noamtaters!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

/me wallows in misery.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home