Monday, January 22, 2007

Bye bye G

My bestest and oldest friend I have on SL just quit the game.

;_; *snuffles*
<-- G recent
What does that mean?


Well nothing much really, I can just spam email him to get the same effect. But I wanted to make it more climactic than him saying "I'm quitting because I hate the drama" and me saying "Yeah that makes sense... and you can do that cause you dont' have a store to worry about."

First day we met---->

I will miss the eerie way in he calls out people being douchebags after meeting them once when it takes me months to figure that out.

He used to get a little emo sometimes, but he rocks and is always there to listen to you biatch. He was the type who could leave for months and come back and everything was the same. Really comfortable and cool. I've never ever felt shafted by Garrett. He is pretty much everything you could ask for in a friend. No pressure, no weirdness, nothing sexual ever.

I'm very happy I got to meet him and now have his email so I can spam him.

Also he made an awesome Vicious and always had the best hair. Good hair is an easy way to win my friendship.
Plus I own his shape and his skin so... you'll see him again. In particular as my GK male model.

13 Comments:

At 6:37 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

Awws :(

I still miss a lot of my old friends that left, sucks.

<3

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Noam said...

I still will talk to him and probably play with him on other games.

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I'm still in touch with a lot of the folks I played EQ1 with 6 or more years ago.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger Noam said...

You played EQ?! You dork.

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I'm a huge dork. Also a nerd and I believe a geek as well.

But on to important things, see my new hair?

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Posy Trudeau said...

Awww... Garrett... I'm gonna cry :*(

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Nex: I did see it! Very snazzy, therefore I will over look the EQ thing and we can continue to be friends.


Kidding BTW, me calling you a dork is a case of the pot & kettle.

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Nex Brannan said...

I still love you

 
At 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't tell me it was Garrett when you told me last night. :( I think i met him briefly the night in my shop with Posy and yourself.

But least you guys will remain in contact. SL isn't a long term thing for those who really dont have anything to run. I'm surprised im still there to be completely honest. Most of the times i'm completely bored outta my skull.

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Noam said...

Lol I leave the computer when I'm bored. Like half the time I'm online and not responding I'm very very far away from the computer.
I used to get all /cry no one is talking to me. And then in the last month I'm like eh...

Not so eh that I am going to stop pestering you non stop.

 
At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well only a select few are allowed to pester me. you're one of the lucky few. :P Tho sayin bye once and awhile wouldn't kill you if you're loggin for the night. LOL Theres times i come back and go to reply to some of your IMs and it says you're offline so i figure i'll wait till you come back and you dont. LOL

douchebag :P

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I don't say goodbye to anyone, just get used to it.

 
At 2:10 AM , Blogger Garrett(the one and only) said...

*sniffles* Thats the nicest thing anyones every said to me...I'm going to miss you too Noam we had some awsome times. I'm playing DDO now *nudge nudge wink wink* *coughs* on the Fernia server *coughs* Our legacy shall go on!

Much love,
Garrett

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home