Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm in a weird mood...

I started off feeling very Rawr Rawr Rawr today, wanting to start a fight, and then my brain just snapped. Why am I creating drama in my head? Jebus christ and over a videogame. WTH is wrong with me? Bleh.

It's weird how you can just be puttering along all angry and then BOOM epiphany and your mood does a 180 spin. I've been snapping at James (account manager) since yesterday about this stupid snowman game.

There has just been this funk of misery in the team lately because we are only 3 and marketing demands a lot from us. Like we crap flash games and 'The Office' landing pages within minutes.

We take wicked long lunches and try not to talk about work stuff. Yesterday Courtney (account manager on The Office project) interupted us to bitch about her stress from the Office. I wanted I kick her. I get an hour a day to eat gross food and talk about movies, music, TV and comics with my team (yes team, hurray cheezy corporate terms) and I don't care if So&So in marketing made Courtney cry. She cries everyday!

But... My brain snapped and said "it's a paycheck and in the end all you do is sell pens to people." And now I feel better.

Anyone wanna buy some pens? How about a Mailmate Shredder? I have a lovely mailmate shredder email in the works. And the Mailmate Shredder will be on the Nov 16th episode of The Office. Yay shredders. Woo hooo. hurray.. joy.. rapture..

5 Comments:

At 12:11 PM , Blogger Candi said...

Can the shredder handle the human remains in my closet..they are starting to smell and i must shred them.

 
At 1:05 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I think it's too small...
is it a baby you are shredding?

 
At 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! STOOPID VIDEOGAMES, you KNOW i'm just teh same lol, well ok, 50xworse, but hell! who cares :D

I'll take a pen, but it has to be one of those rainbow ones that has like 12 choices of colours!

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Candi said...

lol I'm with Willow, I want a rainbow pen lol

and of course its babies! What else! pfft! hahaa

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Noam said...

HAHAHAHAHA.
Dude, that really made me laugh Candi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home