Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another installment of Buy this because I said so:

This girl says she just started making hair. You can see it in her blog here. I dig her model in the flapper ad. Very cute. Females, go buy flapper hair.

I want this emotion hair. It looks very interesting, though I don't wear primmy hair like that. Still it's good men's hair and you have to shovel a lot of shit to find that pony.

Buy this girl's hair cause she's wearing one of Don's shirts in the ad. People can't forget you when other people wear your stuff in their ads.

The Puppet King by Chicanery. I saw this yesterday at the block. The mouth moves when you type.. and it's kinda creepy.

Keishii's hoodie!!! Remember when there were like.. no hoodies. Now everyone makes hoodies!! Which is excellent! I 'd rather have a choice than have to settle for the 3 that existed before this surge.

New men's store? I'm curious, but the teaser gives an over all "seen it before" vibe. The best parts of it are the ND skin and hair and little neck tie. What's new there? I think I own those pants already. :/ But I hope when it actually comes out that whatever she sells will make me spoo my trousers with great joy. The Urban clothing is kinda getting done to death. With a name like Mambo, I want to see like Havana cream colored linen suits. I want new Miami Vice! But... i'll wear urban.

UPDATE: Indie's party monster skins! I like indie skins. I wore his first men's skin for almost 10 months. 10 months without changing!!! These are cute, I wish they were guy skins though. I want to wander around looking like a drag queen club kid.

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, I concur!

My Linden balance is rapidly and ever decreasing though, I need to whor.. uh... lend myself to people for cash!

:P

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Candi said...

haha yes Indie's skins are amazing, his party monster line are the best, i went there today and got the leopard one cuz its so awesome

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Noam said...

I dig Circus and Atlantis. But no drag queen skins for me! T^T

I dig that it actually looks like a shimmer effect on the makeup.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home