Thursday, April 09, 2009

International outreach

Here is my proposal:

Every person who purchases anything on Second Life, reguardless of nationality or language fluency, MUST know how to find their transaction history. It must become a standard that all asset server errors are dealt with by giving the vendor your transaction history in a notecard. Just copy and paste and put your name on the notecard.

I know getting broken English IMs in capital letters is not the end of the world, but having to do a normally simple task for someone who does not make any sense to me and I make no sense to them sucks big donkey balls.

Are you with me people?!!! Teach all your newb friends how to get their transaction histories.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Addi said...

I've always been very confused when people don't know they can look at transaction history. I mean, how hard is it, really? Don't most people have sl.com translated to their own language?

 
At 5:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Noam,
some people don't make an effort (to be smart) and others really can't understand/learn foreign languages (like English)... So, even if you explain in their own language where is transaction history they will still ask you over and over what is that. -.-
(Bug me any time whenever you received an IM that sounds like Portuguese...)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home