Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's Second Guess Thursday!! What a terrible thing to happen to a college graduate

The project I've been working on at work has been kicking my ass the past 2 months. Has anyone ever heard of Drupal? Well, IT'S EVIL. DON'T TOUCH IT.

Drupal is what front end developers have nightmares about. Seriously, every night I have a dream that a giant blue rain drop wearing sunglasses is chasing me and I just can't run fast enough.

Yesterday I caught myself saying "La la la la la" outloud, not even in a sing-song manner, just "La. La. La. La" for god only knows how long! Thank god the people working around me were stuck in a conference room.

Last night I got home at 7pm. I went to bed at 8:30. HA. Monday, I cried at work.

So yeah, my mental health has degraded a lot. This morning while stuck in traffic for 2 hours I laughed the whole time while day dreaming about a psychotic mountain man, a bunny, and the movie perfume. My day dream was more disjointed and irrational than a regular dream and I was awake and operating a vehicle. Hoho!

Google talk with B:

me: and giggling the whole time
I can't stop either
I'm sitting at my desk laughing for no reason
William: So you think you've totally turned the corner from sane to insane?
Because I'm okay with that.
me: hey at least I'm not crying
me: the mountain man was also kinda Sephiroth from FF7
but not
but he was
cause in all his memory flash backs he was
William: As long as I don't come home one day and you're sitting in a garbage bag poncho with tissue boxes on your feet... I'm cool
me: SHOW ME THE BLUE PRINTS


So really this post is all about documenting my mental collapse and telling you about the AWESOME POSSUM BAKE SALE THIS WEEKEND!!

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger eloheliot said...

D: take a vacation before work totally burns you out! unless, of course, you hate vacations and love burning out... :o

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Noam said...

My vacation the week of may 12.
I plan on... sleeping.

Possibly getting a haircut and my oil changed.

I'm allocated to this project for an extra week lol. WOOOO.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home