Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Scene Hair (W/ new ad!)


This is my first hair made solely for girls. O_o creepy. It's based off the picture below. Please try a demo because this ad doesn't really do it justice, but I'm really sick and I think this is as good as I can do right now under the influence of the fun flu meds. New ad :3

The bow is scripted for different textures and it makes it look like the hair is no mod in your inventory, but it is in fact mod. So no worries.



PS- So people say that guys will like it too if they remove the bow. It's totally up to taste guys. I built it on my female av head so it's a little different shaped than my normal hair.

UPDATE: Trinitee took a MUCH BETTER picture with the hair. So I'm posting it. I need to get better poses. I have like the same modeling stands that I've had since like 2006.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 AM , Blogger HeatherFev21 said...

ADFHADKFAJDKFADFA

OH MY GOD.

Must have.

KTHX

 
At 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there - I popped over here again to see whatcha new and reread this post (still loving this hair) but regarding your poses---you MUST go to the LAP (Long Awkward Pose) and check them out. Dove the owner, is my friend and she makes FUN and cool poses. A definite must have....have a great day!!! Can't wait for new girle hair from you after this most recent fashion fav of mine. : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home