Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fuck now I'm old

(Above picture given to me by elec tone :3)

I turned 26 today!


What happens when you are 26? Uh. Apparently nothing happens!

Bill got me a ring with an inverted diamond (meaning the sharp pointy side is facing out.) I love it and have only scratched my face once so far. I've yet to make myself or another bleed using it. I did use it to scratch my name into a table at the Olive Garden already. Already it's proving to be both attractive and useful.


My B-day plans got rescheduled because the place I wanted to go to was over booked. So next week we are going with a bunch of friends to this fondue restaurant. Even though I own a fondue set (unfortunate secret santa present) I've never had any. Should be interesting.

There is a big chocolate peanutbutter cake in our fridge that I can't eat until my friends come over later. ;_; I want to eat it soo bad.

I asked my dad for a vintage Diana camera for my B-day and I just realized if he gets me that I'd have to start developing all my own film again. >_< href="http://www.threadless.com/product/1050/Boy_In_The_Weeds">this one.

Anyway that's all. Don't expect any faboo customer service from me this weekend because it's my special day. :D

---------------------------------------------------------
Update:
After just plain weird encounter with I think a customer (??) on SL tonight, uh, I need to go on a Second Life break. People are just too weird for me.
I'll be logging in to do customer service things, just make sure it's all on notecards and has the transaction #. Thanks :) <3

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger Alyx Sands said...

You do your own films and photos? Cool, I thought I was being old fashioned because I also do that (half my Flickr account is "analogue" pics-the other half, obviously, SL pics). I'm, erm....*whispers* 35...

Alyx Sands (right now very much attached to her sprocket collar)


Oh yeah, happy b-day and all that!

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger Noam said...

Thanks Alyx :)

I used to do a lot of photography stuff in highschool, but it's been a good uuuh like *math* 6 or 7 years since the last time I've been in a dark room.

I'm not looking forward to smelling like photolab chemicals again. :/

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Noam,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home